Σάββατο 26 Ιανουαρίου 2019

The passing of time.





Open my legs in love
And the verb you were born
I have hallucinations in life and
junto a ellas crecisteis,
My strength and joy
You should love him for that
You are from my root, root of my roots.

I do not care what will happen.
Even if you love me, only me
Full of knowing you have me by your side,
That I take away my livelihood and that I am
Your Vera, for whatever you need
I'm dying in that.

Despite my sorrows and how much you have
I want to know that I will soon finish like
Grandpa, in a warm place with a blanket in
The legs and I can only see you when you come
Let's see.

I give thanks to life for conception and her
All powerful because you are a good son,
Today I find myself in this asylum and thank God
I was worried that in my last days
Do not find me alone.

Here we are all equal and love we give to ourselves,
Love we return when we are sorry,
For others who come to have what we hope
When he enters this asylum that no one has engraved,
You may be the very soon with everyone
Hands, then you will understand what in your day
I felt when I felt abandoned.

For you not to suffer, I smiled enthusiastically
I told you it was cute I liked it,
I painted you a thousand caresses with my wounded hands
And I asked you to leave your life,
I was ecstatic all night without consolation in my sorrows
I expect you to come and comfort me

Today I feel like I'm leaving and I do not have you next to me
Maybe you forgot it and you think I forgot you,
May God hold you my son and remember me
A little that wherever my soul is, you will follow
Be everything.

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου